We are proud to be a Disability Confident committed employer
We are proud to be a Disability Confident committed employer and offer equal opportunities irrespective of sex, race, religion or any other factor. We’re also a London Living Wage employer.
Sports Interactive are an ambitious East London-based development studio creating immersive sports management simulations.
Our iconic, award-winning game, Football Manager has captivated a global pool of players for two decades.
Our team takes on the gaming genre through a diverse array of disciplines including design, production and development. We like our talent tenacious, so you can expect to surround yourself with ambitious individuals driven to realise their full potential.
Whilst we live to create extraordinary games, we keep our approach and your schedule flexible, fostering an inclusive working culture with in-office, hybrid and remote working options.
And when you’re not here making the world’s best management games, there’s a top-class benefits package for our team members.*
*We strive to offer equivalent and localised benefits by country of residence.
Flexible Working Hours
25 Days Holiday
Plus Bank/Public holidays
Contributory Pension Scheme
7% Employer Matching
Private Health Cover
Including family + annual screening
Private Dental Care
For you and your partner
Income Protection Cover
up to 75% basic salary
Our people make the difference, so our benefits are designed with you in mind…
- Group Life Cover
- Enhanced family-friendly leave and pay
- Travel Insurance for you and your family
- Monthly broadband and home working subsidies
- Variety of Gym membership options
- Regular staff parties and events
- Access to Wellbeing Services including counselling, coaching and on-site masseuse
- Access to career development and training opportunities
- Free onsite evening bar and regular food perks
- Home tech, retail and food discounts
- Visa, relocation and citizenship funding for you and your family
- Thriving social committee running regular events, sports and special interest clubs
- Keep Collaborating
- Be Agile
- Stay Tenacious
- Show Ambition
- Bring the Passion
- Consider the Bigger Picture