We are currently seeking enthusiastic and committed gameplay / logic coders to join a talented and focused core gameplay team working on an exciting mobile project.
The candidates will preferably have online and mobile gaming experience, along with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for video games. In this role you will get the opportunity to turn great ideas into a great game.
- Work within an experienced, talented and creative gameplay team
- Maintain and improve existing gameplay systems
- Design and implement new gameplay systems with a focus on maintainability, performance and attention to detail
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- BSc or equivalent degree in a relevant field
- At least three years professional C++ experience
- Familiar with gameplay design and coding (mobile and network programming a plus)
- Passion for development of gameplay systems, with an emphasis on problem solving
- Strong interest in mobile and online gaming
- iOS/Android native development experience
- Knowledge of football and SI games
- Examples of work or personal projects
Sports Interactive (SI) is the world’s leading developer of football management simulations through its Football Manager series of games. Founded in 1994 and now based in East London's booming technology hub at Here East in Stratford, SI, as a continually successful and profitable company, is now looking to expand its full-time staff as it pushes out across both existing and emerging gaming platforms.
SI’s games have enjoyed an unparalleled history of commercial and critical success, with 12 of its creations among the UK's Top 20 fastest-selling PC games of all time and five in the UK’s top 20 best-selling PC games of all time. Sports Interactive became a wholly owned subsidiary of SEGA in 2006.The studio is a vibrant environment, full of talented and dedicated people with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy working within a close-knit team as part of a lively, self-motivated and forward thinking company.
Sports Interactive looks after its staff’s well-being with a flexible working schedule that makes the studio a relaxed and friendly place to work (there are six staff lunchtime football teams and a wide range of regular social events). We’re also very proud of being parent-friendly and having high staff tenure (40% have worked here for over 10 years). Further information on Sports Interactive and its games is available on the SI website, www.sigames.com.Apply