October 16th, 2018
*SURVEY NOW CLOSED. Thank you to everyone who entered. Winners will be contacted shortly*
How do you fancy winning a copy of Football Manager 2019...
To be in with a chance of doing just that, all you have to do is take part in a short Football Manager Fan Survey.
The survey comes in two parts. The first is designed to find out some basic information about you and you should be able to complete it in about two minutes. Once that's done, the system will decide if you've made the first team squad or not. Don’t worry if you don't make the squad, though, as you will still be in with a chance of winning a copy of FM19, just for getting that far.
Those who are selected to proceed will be asked to complete the full survey, which should take another 10 minutes or so.
In total, we're giving away 100 digital copies of FM19 to people who take part. To be in with a chance of winning one of them, all you'll have to do is input your name and email address when asked to do so.
Begin the survey now for a chance of winning Football Manager 2019.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to anyone aged 18 years and over (excluding employees of SEGA, Sports Interactive or any other company linked to the competition in any way).
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. By participating in the promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from October 16 2018 until October 17 2018 ('Promotion Period').
5. The Prize: A Steam download key for Football Manager 2019 (‘the Prize’).
6. To Enter: Entrants must respond to the FM Fan Survey, by clicking this link.
7. Entries are limited to one entry per person. A maximum of one prize can be won per person.
8. Internet access is required for entry.
9. Winners will be notified by the Promoter by email. Winners will have five (5) business days to respond to the Prize notification e-mail with the requested information.
10. The Promoter will not be responsible if the winner does not respond in time and an alternative winner is selected.
11. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
12. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the winner does not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
15. The winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity, photography and any filming) surrounding the winning of the Prizes, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
16. The Promoter and/or its affiliates will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
19. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the Prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Sports Interactive Limited, 27 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9BW
© Sports Interactive Limited 2018. Published by SEGA Publishing Europe Limited. Developed by Sports Interactive Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Football Manager, the Football Manager logo, Sports Interactive and the Sports Interactive logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sports Interactive Limited. All rights reserved. All other company names, brand names and logos are property of their respective owners.