Product Monetisation Manager
We’re looking for a new team player who has commercial, analyst or finance background working with mobile games services/environments, ideally with an experience of mobile ad networks and mediation partners and awareness of Ad Tech.
Reporting to Communications Director and The Studio Director and working as part of a multi-discipline team including:
- Product Development
- Brand Management
- Player acquisition
This key role will maximise the effectiveness of game monetisation, events and assets while ensuring consideration for player experience and value by:
- Balancing acquisition spending and revenue to optimise longer term profitability.
- Balancing commercialisation by ads with player experience and value.
- Develop monetisation strategies that provide value to different audiences in different ways overtime.
- Propose and manage game pricing, bundle offers and sales
- Selecting third party partners ad-networks and mediation tools and oversee the maximisation of revenue.
- Input into forecasting, reporting requirements and analyst priorities to support publishers greenlight and financial approvals.
Successful candidate will have following skills;
- Ability to work in fast moving, collaborative team
- Strong communication and reporting
- Experience working with mobile game services/environments
- Understanding and experience of mobile ad networks and mediation partners, interest in ad Tech.
- Cultural fit with a unique studio based in Stratford.