Product Monetisation Manager
Location: Stratford (London), United Kingdom
Start Date: 22/01/2020
Closing Date: 19/02/2020
Position at Sports Interactive
We’re looking for an experienced new team player who has commercial, analyst or finance background working with mobile games services/environments, ideally with an experience of mobile ad networks and mediation partners and awareness of Ad Tech.
Reporting to Communications Director and The Studio Director and working as part of a multi-discipline team including:
- Product Development
- Brand Management
- Player acquisition Specialists
This is a key role for the studio tasked with maximising the effectiveness of game monetisation, events and assets while ensuring consideration for player experience. Key components of this role will be:
- Balancing acquisition spending and revenue to optimise longer term profitability.
- Balancing commercialisation by ads with player experience and value.
- Develop monetisation strategies that provide value to different audiences in different ways overtime.
- Propose and manage game pricing, bundle offers and sales
- Selection of third-party partners ad-networks and mediation tools and overseeing the maximisation of revenue.
- Input into forecasting, reporting requirements and analyst priorities to support publishers greenlight and financial approvals.
The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate at least 5 years’ experience leading monetisation strategies in a Studio environment
- Product road mapping & optimisation approaches
- Experience working with mobile game services/environments and in Live game operations Hard & Soft Launches/A&NB Testing etc.
- Broad knowledge of the Free to Play (F2P) Mobile Game Economy: Understanding hard and soft currency and a strong understanding scouting mechanisms.
- The design & Implementation of monetisation strategies & core mechanics.
- Processing and commercial analysis of large complex data sets, KPI development, forecasting & dashboarding.
- The ability to identify and implement various monetisation models.
- The ability to identify and implement marketing led user acquisition strategies.
- Comprehensive experience of mobile ad networks and mediation partners, interest in Ad Tech.
- Managing mobile ad networks
- Demonstratable experience of inputting into game events and designs to optimise revenue performance
- Global mobile market awareness
- Experience of Monetising from different economies to vary features to different regions.
- Awareness of local and regional buying behaviours.
- Experience of partnering with Software Engineers to deliver monetisation strategies in a live service environment
- Understanding and experience of mobile ad networks and mediation partners, interest in ad Tech.