December 15th, 2011
We are pleased to announce that the Football Manager 2012 Patch 12.1.0 is now available to download. Steam will need to be set to ONLINE mode to automatically update your game with the patch.
This entire content of the patch can be found here.
Change List for Football Manager 2012 v12.0.5, v12.0.4, v12.0.3, v12.0.2 can be found below:
Football Manager 2012 v12.0.5
- Fixed crash in situation where an edited game had an inactive league with one team in it.
- Fixed issue where user could not submit a valid squad for an U19 match.
- Fixed crash in national scouting update news item caused by retiring scout not having had his assignments cleared.
- Fixed crash on hall of fame screen when changing to a different section.
- Fixed crash where user edited cup competition had no host nation set.
Newgens, Player Progression and Retirements
- Fixed cases of a player deciding to retire due to injury at the end of the season but still coming back and playing rest of the season after recovering from injury
- Adjusted the injury related retirements to make high earning players more likely to fight back from serious injuries
- Adjusted the impact of very long injuries on abilities of older players so they won't decline too much
- Fixed an issue in the MLS where if the user was renewing a contract that can potentially break the squad registration rules, he wasn't forced to register again his roster as it should happen.
Football Manager 2012 v12.0.4
- Fixed a bug where the game gets stuck when the user is forced to register a youth player who turned into a pro in the Australian A-League.
- Fixed issue with player bans not working correctly in the First Division.
- Fixed crash when using the "Pick Team For Me" button when all manageable clubs have been taken over by human managers.
- Fixed crash when activating a new division level which has promotion/relegation playoffs with the division above and is made up of regional divisions. (E.g. Third level in Sweden)
- Fixed crash on game startup if a club's loyalty and passion supporter profiles are set to 0 using the editor.
- Game now doesn't allow nations to be deactivated in 2011 before its competitions have finished. This was causing a few problems later in the game.
- Fixed bug where Spanish outfield player could not be given a valid squad number before match if a goalkeeper already had number 25 and number 13 was the only number free.
- Some colour clash fixes.
- Fixed bug where players currently selected in an U19 team are then deemed to old when the U19 European Championship qualifiers are scheduled.
- Fixed bug where a replacement player could not be called up to a national team that doesn't have a full squad selected.
- The overage players in the squad can now play for U23 team friendlies before the Olympic Games.
- Adding B teams in 2 separate editor files now works correctly.
- Twitter and Youtube login now works on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
Football Manager 2012 v12.0.3
- Fixed a crash on season turnover when adding MLS into the game without having it loaded at game start.
- Fixed Vancouver, Portland and Philadelphia not having Academy players properly generated.
- Fixed a crash when playing with two human managers and one of them was claiming a player waived by the other human manager.
- Fixed an issue where adding a league was causing more people then needed to be loaded into the game.
- Fixed a bug with adding lower leagues to Belgium.
- Fixed an issue with international competitions sometimes getting the wrong number of teams from a continent.
- Can now add lower divisions in Turkey.
- Fixed scaling of distance run stat in match stats.
- Prevented manually signing a youth candidate before using "Sign Recommended" in the evaluation news from duplicating the player on the squad list
- Included positioning training to goalkeeper shot stopping training
Football Manager 2012 v12.0.2
- Adjusted the randomisation of players when starting the game without real players.
- Added birth cities to all players when starting the game without real players.
- Top clubs won't arrange friendlies for the same day as international friendlies.
- Improved friendly match income and fee calculations.
- Ensured when players sack their agent due to a breakdown in talks, they actually sack their agent.
- Fixed international manager's join date being wrongly reported in Match Analysis ticker bar and some news items.
- Fixed bug where Nottingham Forest's league fixtures were moved to a different stadium in 2013/14.
- Improved changing squad status suggestions.
- Improved recommendations to remove players from the transfer and loan list.
- The transfer budget is now restored if the chairman purchase transfer is cancelled due to the player failing a medical.
- No confetti used for semi-final victories now.
- The Third Division now updates its history correctly.
- Fixed bug where non EU players under 21 were not automatically eligible to play in Denmark.
- Fixed the check date for Danish U19 teams.
- Fixed missing draw date for the Euro Cup group stage.
- Fixed an issue were players could have started the game on Junior Marquee contract even if over 23 (wrong game start date used before).
- Fixed pro clubs not changing contract types on promotion.
- Ensured staff members demand full-time/part time deals at non-contract clubs
- Fixed user contract offer button disappearing when the user has a successful contract negotiation with his own player just before
- Adjusted default youth wages for English clubs
- Fixed future transfer sell-on fee being deducted from transfer budget.
- Fixed transfer involving very large monthly payments increasing instead of decreasing transfer budget.
- Fixed 23-man World Cup Squad news item stating that the user needs to cut an incorrect number of players.
Newgens and Retirements
- Adjusted the ratio of Welsh newgens appearing at English clubs
- Adjusted common names of newgens so less similar common names appear at same club
- Fixed a MLS news item string which wasn't displaying correctly how many years a contract has been renewed for.
- Reduced the number of back-up keepers requesting to leave for first team football.
- Improved the length of time players remain unhappy for.
- Fixed incorrect check stopping user been able to chat to players about their unhappiness.
- Stopped players whose previous club was extinct from getting problems settling in the area inappropriately.
- Stopped players requesting to be transfer listed when the reason they are unhappy isn't suitable for them to request to be listed.
- Players who are on loan with a view to a future move now see this as the manager keeping their promise to sell them.
- Respond to comment button is no longer present if the news item isn't directed at the user.
- Captains are more likely to express an opinion in the team meeting.
- Players away from the club no longer appear in the team meeting.
- Made sure the meetings that the captain feels happen too soon after the last meeting aren't counted as actual meetings meaning the user could potentially not be able to hold a team meeting for months.
- Fixed issue with best and worst reactions not matching the overall morale change bar.
- Adjusted the player reactions to "warn against complacency" themed talks when winning big
- Fixed the team talk feedback panel in the assistant manager profile to show up properly for the last match
- Stopped team talk effects from refreshing when selecting the default "No individual talk" option in positional/individual menus
- Sweepers included in defensive positional team talks
- Excluded injured players from possible players noted on the training report
- Adjusted the decline in tactical training familiarity levels in the offseason
- Excluded positive progression news items from assistant manager appearing on players currently injured
- Stopped high profile non-european based players from being interested in joining lower end leading division european clubs
- Fixed issues with players who aren't allowed to go on loan by their club to users club, still being listed after the unrealistic loan filter is used on player search
- When small DB is used ensured non-active sugar daddy teams don't have big shortlists when they only have a handful of real players loaded in
- When small DB is used ensured non-active teams shortlists are actually more reflective of their squad size at the start of the game
- Fixed loan rejection news item from stating that they want the wages paid in full, when in fact they just wanted a bigger contribution to the wage
- Fixed issue with some tables not sorting correctly by default
- Fixed the National Pool stats views not updating correctly
- Fixed the MLS draft and waiver list menu links on the client.
- Fixed User is unable to use position of a sent off substitute
- Fixed a bug with the Transfer Tutorial
- Fixed "Can break any tutorial step by click, hold and release left-click on a drop-down"
- Fixed layout issue that caused the training workload slider to disappear
- Fixed bug that allowed non-nationals to be called up to a national side as part of a group call-up
- Fixed Crash in the How To System
- Fixed a bug with the transfer tutorial
- Fixed an issue with the team talk panel when selecting No Individual Comments.
- Fixed confirm dialog not appearing on the add/remove leagues panel when continue is clicked
- Fixed Days to fixture no longer displayed in brackets
- Fixed table headings flashing during text commentary on stats panels.
- User can now schedule a friendly on the same date as one that he has just proposed then cancelled.
- Fixed respond to comment interaction options reappear after user has already responded.
- Home countries players can now be called up to the GB under 23s squad
- Include 30 million as an option in any cash selection dropdowns