A small Football Manager 2014 update is now available.
To download the update, simply save your current game and quit FM, then quit and restart Steam and launch the game as normal. This should start your update automatically.
If you have any technical issues, please report them http://community.sigames.com.
The new build includes, but is not limited to, the changes below:
Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.1.3
- Improved player rating system
- Improved use of subs in FMC match plans
- Fixed lag/crash in the Steam Workshop with lots of custom graphics installed
- Fixed crash launching game when user has removed public documents folder
- Fixed match viewer graphical corruption on some non-English language Linux systems
- Tuned AI opening offers & negotiations
- Fixed text bleeds in some non-English currencies
- Fixed club finance values resetting in some non-English currencies
- Fixed player data tabs when editing multiple players
- Fixed some incorrectly set Norwegian wages
- Fixed some international records not displaying
- Stopped Paul Robinson being bitten by his pet dog