We’re looking for a talented and imaginative Junior Graphic Artist to join the Communications team working on the promotion of Football Manager.
Working as an integral part of the team, the Junior Graphic Artist will occupy a key role in creating engaging visual content across all of SI’s digital channels, including (but not limited to) websites, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
We're looking for someone whose portfolio will demonstrate a high degree of creative flair, versatility and originality. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude who can work at all levels with a high level of attention to detail. Experience in a similar role would be desirable, but is not essential.
The position is primarily based at the studio’s offices in Stratford, east London, but the role will require that some time will occasionally be spent at SEGA’s HQ in Brentford.
• Creation of digital marketing content in line with brand and campaign guidelines, with an emphasis on social media.
• Developing assets from concept, through iteration to final approval.
• Working with SI’s creative agency and other external suppliers to ensure consistency of design.
• Assisting with the design of websites and email marketing templates.
• Creation of gifs and other animated assets.
• Scheduling and achieving planned dates for all campaigns and deliverables.
• Working closely with the marketing manager and other members of the SI communications team to ensure that all materials are to the highest quality and approved by all stakeholders.
• Keeping up to date with current design trends and software.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• A high competence in the latest Adobe Creative Cloud software.
• Exceptional creativity and innovation (combined with accuracy and attention to detail).
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• An understanding of the latest design trends and how to apply them within a commercial environment.
• The ability to work on numerous briefs concurrently.
• A strong level of social asset creation experience.
• An appetite to learn, research and self-teach.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• An ability to work in a fast-paced, reactive environment.
• An interest in football and football-related design (team kits, etc.).
• A broad knowledge of Football Manager and the culture which surrounds it.